Socom Gear Lipoly 11.1v 1500mAh. 15c AEGPower-01
CE CERTIFIED SOCOM GEAR AIRSOFT AEG LI-POLYMER BATTERY
MODEL# AEGPower-01 [11.1V, 1500mAh, 15C]
Fit to: FULL STOCK (M4/16, AK, M14, SG, MKII); Handguard (X36) and where ever a large battery can fit it will fit.
L:105mm W:35MM H:18mm:
- HIGH PERFORMANCE AND LESS HAZARDOUS FORMULA
- SPECIAL DESIGN FOR AIRSOFT AEGS; NOT AN RC REBRAND BATTERY
- ENHANCE YOUR AEG (BPS, BALLS PER SECOND, BBS PER SECOND) - HIGHER VOLTAGE, CURRENTS, “C” AND SPECIAL LESS HAZARDOUS FORMULA
- CE [BCT07CC-116E] AND SGS CERTIFIED [EC405564100]
NOTE: The CE marking (an acronym for the French "Conformite Europeenne") certifies
that a product has met EU health, safety, and environmental requirements, which
ensure consumer safety.
Specifications: Nominal Capacity 1500mAh* / Nominal Voltage 11.1V** / CELL internal
resistance ?20m? / Charge Current max.1.5A(1C)Voltage max.4.25V / Discharge
Continuous Current Max.22.5A per cell, 67.5A per pack(15C) / Burst Current Max.30.0A
per cell 90A per pack (20C) / Voltage cut-off 3.0V/ Cycle Life / 80% Retention
/ 1C 500 cycle / 10 C 100 cycle / Self -Discharge
Warning: Failure to follow these instructions can quickly result in leak, explosion,
or permanent damage to the batteries and its surrounding and may even start
(1) A new battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before
use (refer to the device manual for charging instructions).
(2) The battery should be used in the environment as listed below. Otherwise,
the battery lifespan and function would be substantially reduced. Under extreme
environments, batteries may overheat, explode, or even catch fire
(3) Similar to NiCd and NiMH batteries, lithium-polymer batteries can release
extremely high voltages.
(4) Always use battery manufacture approved chargers to recharge the batteries.
(5) Always empty the chamber of your AEG, remove the magazine, put on barrel
cap and put on safety before you change the battery.
(6) Never place the battery near the heater, fire, or any heat sources. Never
throw the battery into the water or keep the batteries in a damp environment.
(7) Never allow a battery’s positive and negative leads to accidentally touch
(8) Never connect the battery to the wall plug or cigarette lighter plug in
(9) Never dispose batteries with fire or warm up the battery using any heat
(10) To avoid short-circuit, all batteries should be stored or shipped free
of any conductive materials, including necklace, hairpin or any metals.
(11) Never hit or throw the battery against any walls, floors or hard subjects
which may damage the batteries by violent mechanical vibration.
(12) Never use hammer, nail or any sharp object to pierce or penetrate through
the battery insulator.
(13) Never solder the battery’s connectors with wires.
(14) Never disassemble the batteries in any means.
(15) Never charge the battery in an extreme hot environment.
(16) Never place the battery in a microwave or pressurized container.
(17) Never use the lithium-polymer batteries with the disposable batteries or
rechargeable batteries in different types, capacity or brands.
(18) Before and after every use of your lithium-polymer batteries, inspect all
cells in the pack as much as possible to ensure no physical damages, discolor,
heat emission, or swelling in evident. Such signs can often indicate that a
dangerous problem exists and the batteries should be disconnected and disposed
(19) Always store the lithium-polymer batteries in a secure location away from
children. If a child accidentally ingests the battery, the child should receive
medical attention immediately.
(20) Remove or dispose the batteries immediately when batteries are leaking
watery substance and emit strange order.
(21) Do not allow the battery’s electrolyte to get in the eyes or skin. Wash
affected areas with soap and water immediately if they come in contact with
the electrolyte. If electrolyte makes contact with the eyes, flush with large
amounts of water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention immediately.
(22) To prolong battery life-span and to ensure battery full function, charged
battery should rest for at least one hour before discharging.
(23) Never keep the batteries in an extreme environment, such as direct under
sun light or inside the car during hot summer. Otherwise, batteries will overheat
or even ignited to substantially shorten the lifespan and damage the function
of the batteries.
Working environment: Charge:0?~45?/ Discharge: -20?~60? / Storage for 30 days:-20?~45?
/ Storage for 90 days:-20?~35?
WE URGE YOU TO VISIT www.socomgear.com FOR VIDEOS AND MORE DETAIL INFORMATION
ABOUT LIPOS BEFORE PURCHASING THEM.
JAG PRECISION will require every dealer to complete our Liability Waiver form
and to be submitted and keep in fill for until your account is activated. For
more information regarding the waiver, please feel free to call us at 626-448-9879DOWNLOAD THE WAIVER HERE